11/22/2007
Happy Thanksgiving!!
I have not updated my blog in a while. I need to use it more. Well, things are going good. Jason works a lot but is slowing down b/c ball if over. Hayden it's growing and so smart. He picks up on so many new things and a few bad ones. I'm doing good working on getting the diabetes taken' care of. We are getting better and trying new things and I started to work out 3 to 4 days a week. I feel so much better. I'm hoping by the first of the year I will be back to the weight I was before I had Hayden. Wish me luck. We are going to have a diff Thanksgiving this year and Christmas as well. We are going to my SIL's mom's house for Thanksgiving and then for Christmas we are having Christmas by the pond with the family's campers. Should be funny watching the men put a tree in the middle of the pone. LOL I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving. I'm so thankful for all my family and friends God gave me. I love u all more then u know. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!! update more later. HUGS Amanda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment