9/04/2007

Update on our world

WOW it's been crazy around here. The last two weeks we had something to do every day. Hayden has a great group of friends from the little gym and loves to hang out with them. We also had a play day with them at a new place called A day of play in orange park. Hayden has a blast!!! We are going again next week sometime. I just need a break this week. We were going camping for the 4 day weekend but ended up having to canceled it. A friend of the family mother passed away and the work at the store so my dad and Jason worked so they could go be with there family. Not much planed for this week I have to pick up the dogs today from the vet and go to wal-mart. Little gym and a birthday Sat. for Hayden friend and my birthday is Sat. as well so me and Jason are going to dinner Sat. night. Other then that I'm doing nothing, well I need to clean. LOL Have a great week!!!! Hugs Amanda

No comments: