8/20/2007
I'm free Kind of. LOL
Today is the first day of school for us, the kids are all ready to go. Hayden's preschool program starts back today so the summer fun is over for him as well. I'm glad I did not take him out for the summer b/c now he loves to go. Ask every morning "Mommy school today" So cute!! I don't have much planed for today. I need to run to the library after I drop Hayden off to get a new card. I joined a book club on cafemom so I need to get a new card so I'm not dropping 40 bucks a month on books then I have to take the dogs to get a hair cute. Poor things hate to have hair on them. Other then that I'm going to deep clean my house I have not done that at all this summer. Start with the back of the house and see how far I get. Starting in Sept. I'll be baby siting a newborn so i'm looking forward to have a baby in the house why Hayden is at pre school. Have to get the kids off the bus this afternoon and Jason will pick Hayden up. Good Luck to all the new teacher out there and Hope everyone has a great day of school!!!!!!!!! Hugs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment