8/06/2007

Another week

Another week.... Not much going on this week. We were with out a computer for most of the weekend. We have my mom desktop now and she has a lap top that she can use. So it works out for all. I still think we are going to look into a lap top for me just b/c I always took mine on trips to upload pic and things. We went to the museum this weekend, it was really cool. I have not been in years. Hayden loved most of it, did not like the dinosaurs at all. He told me "Mommy Hayden sacred, I want to go home" LOL So cute. We are going to take him back in a few months and see how he does. This is Roberts last week here, Jason takes him home Fri. then Jason will be back on Monday. Just me and Hayden this weekend not sure what we will do. Might go shopping and out to eat. Well I need to start clean and make lunch. I told the kids they could go swimming today. Have a great weekend!!

No comments: