8/02/2007

Prayers Please

I don't want to go into to many details, I still can't believe it happened and I'm running on maybe 3 hours of sleep,very long night. Last night we had a crash right in front of my house last night, well really in my front yard. A teenage girl ran off the road and rolled her SUV, she was going way over the speed limit and the corner by my house is really bad we have had a lot of people lose control but nothing like this before. Her SUV end up on it's side in my drive way and she was in my yard. The girl did not make it. I don't know who she was or her family but can u please pray for the family. Me and Jason put flowers out this morning we just can't believe what happen right in our yard. Please pray for the family. Thanks so much.

No comments: