7/23/2007

Blessed

Thanks to everyone who came to Hayden's party Sat. I'm so glad it did not rain tell after the party. He had a great time and I'm so proud of him for been good with only a cat nap. He got so many new toys I think I need to clean the play room out again. LOL Thanks so much we are so blessed with great friends and family.

After the party we had a really bad storm. We had a few friends over after for dinner about the same time we started dinner Jason got called out b/c of trees down. Poor guy left the house at 7:00 pm and did not get back in tell 6:00 am. Some good money coming in next week!! LOL Not much planned for this week b/c PMS showed. Grrrrrrrr.......... I will be male free this weekend. The boys are all going camping this weekend. Hayden is staying home tell Sat. then Jason will come get him for the day. Anyone want to do something Sat.?? LOL Time to get ready to take Hayden's to pre school. Have a great week!! Thanks again to everyone who came to Hayden's party!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.