7/07/2007
Weekend
So we went out to eat and shopping at the pet store and wal-mart. U know I'm doing the hole thing with putting me first right. Well, I did last night...... I have been wanting a fish tank so we looked at them. We end up coming on with a 29 gal. tank and stand... there went my baby sitting money for this month(I just got paid yesterday). LOL We got it all set up last night and all we need are fish. U have to wait 24 hours before u put fish in it. So I think that big of a "gift for myself" will cover a few months of gifts. LOL They had a really cool looking fish at wal-mart I want but I'm going to wait and just get some 99 cents gold fish to test the tank with first. Not much planed for this weekend. We are going birthday shopping with my mom for Hayden. We have a make up little gym class this morning. Some friends are coming over for dinner with there little girl. Other then that church Sunday and a lot of being lazy, can't forget buying fish sometime this weekend. LOL Have a great weekend!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment