7/10/2007

Tuesday.........

So it's Tuesdays and I wish the week was over already. We are going camping this weekend and I just can't believe the things u have to pack when u have kids just for the weekend, I started to make a list out last night to help me out b/c I'm not use to packing two kids. WOW I never really made a list before, we go camping a lot but never really looked at what we take on a list. LOL With an almost 3 year old u have to take a change of clothes for every day, if your a mommy u understand why. LOL Diapers, pull up, wipes, and swim pants. (can't wait tell he goes potty) Plus all your stuff and bathroom stuff as well. Crazy. At least the 12 year old does not have to have much, he's already packed. LOL Add to that I have to help my mom get the trailers ready and I'm not sleep good again. On a up note I got fish and PMS has not showed up yet!!!! LOL We are going to a diff. place this time Salt Springs, should be fun the kids can swim and fish. We love to fish!!! A good family weekend. Well I still need a shower before I start my running around for the day. Hayden has little gym this evening, I can't wait tell the summer is over and we go back to day time classes. Have a great day. Thanks for letting me vent!!! Hugs!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.