7/02/2007
Monday is almost over........
I have had a bad day. Hayden did not want to go to preschool today. He was so mad and upset he's never done that before add to that i did not sleep good last night. So we both had a bad morning all around. His teacher said after about 5 min he was fine but he did sleep and hole nap time which he's up before the other kids most of the time. It's been raining here on and off all day. I let the big boys go swimming this morning for a little bet before it rained. OHHHH to add to everything Jason crazy ex girl find me on my space. I put her in her place fast. Jason's b-day was Sat. we went to the beach with some friends. Kids has a blast. Well I'm going to bed now. I hope everyone has a good week. Hugs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment