7/17/2007

cat fight

I have a busy week. I though I was all ready for Hayden party boy was I wrong. I forgot so many thing and my luck it will rain and we will have to move everything to the house. I hope it stops by Sat. or just give me a few hours of no rain. I have the kids today so I'm going to get nothing done. The girls are going to help me do the goody bags which I forgot the candy. I'm hoping I will be able to get everything tomorrow why my dad had the kids. I have had Hayden birthday pic for over a month and half but have not send them to family or posted them on My Space, I'll do that this week to. I'll get it all done by Sat. and get over my friends baby shower to drop her gift off Saturday to. I got her all kind of cute thing. I love shopping for girls. LOL On another note. we had a great weekend, it rained on us but we got some swimming in. We are going back in Step. but this time I'm boarding my dogs. There were very bad for my Aunt why we were gone. Austin my 3 year old dog gets really mad when we leave and will let who every is taking care of them know about it. I hope boarding them works b/c we are going to be gone a week in Dec. for our trip to Mickey world. Well, the kids want to do crafts need to set that up for them. Have a great week!!!!!! Hugs

No comments: