7/04/2007

Long night

Happy 4th to everyone. We are going to the lake this afternoon with some friends that if I get a nap. LOL I had a long night but I understand some things better but it still hurts and will take some time. We talked about a lot and one big thing was me needing a girls night or something without kids or Jason. At least once a month ever mom needs it and it's starting to show after the past few months being up and down that it's all starting to get to me and I need a break now and then. Anyone want to go out one weekend? I also need to start bloging more just to vent or whatever. It helps a lot. So my goal for this month is to make some chances that will help me stay clam and not go crazy and start doing things for my self. I always worry about my family being happy and get them things they need or want but I see now that it's starting to get the best of me and starting to show. Wearing makeup again was step one a few month ago, now two step to buy something for me once a month. Just something small book, new bag whatever something to make me feel good and to go out once a month without the family. Also a once a month date night again for just me and Jason. Movie and dinner type of thing. Well Hayden is up need to start my day Hugs Stay safe today!!

No comments: