6/28/2007

Hey world

So it's Thursday and I'm just now able to sit down and blog. I'm so tired. This has been a crazy week. VBS goes tell 9pm which is crazy in it's self. I don't think i will help next year if it's this late again. It's hard to get a almost 3 year old up for preschool two day out of the week when he's going to be at 10pm every night. Oh well. We got everything for Hayden's b-day party the other day. I can't believe he will be 3 in a month. Goes by to fast. July should be a good month We can try again for a baby. I just hope it does not take as long as it did with the peanut and i really don't want to have to do meds. again. Make me a little crazy. LOL Poor Jason. The boys are being good this morning so far. I don't have the other kids tell this afternoon. Oh well guess i need to start my day. I have to clean the house is a mess and today is the first day i don't have something to do. Have a great day!! Hugs

No comments: