6/23/2007
Busy busy day
ohhh We had a busy Sat. My mom wanted pic of all the grand kids so we did that. Had a VBS party and a b-day party after that. I'm just now sitting down. My poor feet hurt so bad and my week is going to be just as busy. VBS starts tomorrow that's from 6 tell 9. Why in the world would u have it so late. All the little kids are going to be so sleepy but 8 or so. It's going to be a long week. My step son also came in today. He's here for the summer. We have a few things planed. We are going camping with my family in July and DH has a few things planed. Well, I'm going to bed I have to get up for church in the morning. Have a good Sunday!! :) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment