6/20/2007
I Love My Dogs LOL
So today is fun, They have been working on our road for the past two weeks. Well the workers have been parking in my drive way, which is really making me mad So yesterday i needed to go some where and it was raining. I had to get out of the truck in the rain and have them move there trucks and gave them a piece of my mind about it. The boss was an A@# about it and there still in my drive way. So today I'm being mean. My dogs bark at anything and anyone they don't like/know. So there out in the yard barking away at the men. I LOVE it. I know there getting mad about it b/c i went out to take Hayden to preschool and got looks. Oh well don't park in my drive way. One time in my dogs will not get in trouble for barking. Other then that not much going on today. Hayden's at preschool, they did not need help today. I get the kids later on today. Jason is going to make dinner tonight for us. I hope my new phone comes in today, It should have been here yesterday but never showed. I need to get started on cleaning. Hope everyone has a great day!!! Hugs Amanda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment