12/03/2007
Cheese cake. LOL
Well things have changed a lot since the end of last week. I started baby siting a 3 month old baby girl. She's to cute and so much fun. Hayden is not to sure about it all but I will give him tell the end of the week to get use to her being here. He helps out but still not to sure about everything. Last week was really hard b/c everything comes back to losing our baby. It helps having a baby around that would be about a month older them ours would have been but I'm still really sad. I have to go back on March to be tested for POCS think that's right. My mom had the same thing and it makes everything messed up and hard to get pg. We really did not want to do meds again to get pg but not sure if it would happen on our own. I'm trying really hard just to put in all in Gods hand but sometimes it's hard. Anyway, on a happy note we are ready for Christmas and almost done with shopping. We are doing Hayden's Christmas pic this weekend not sure how he's going to do b/c he did not want to take his school pic today and started to cry his teacher told Jason when he picked him up today. ohhh well I need to get to bed 5:30 comes early at least the baby goes back to sleep that's a plus. LOL Have a great week BIG HUGS!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment