12/13/2007

Feeding time

Well I have about an hour before the baby gets up from her nap so I will update. Things are good but busy. We have been on the go since December 1. We are I'm enjoying baby sitting Bailey she's so much and it's not so bad with a 3 year old and a 3 month old. Hayden has been a big help and loves to giving Bailey kisses. It's also that time of the year for our trip to Disney!!!! As many years we have been going this is going to be my fav. trip. We are taking Hayden to Mickey very Merry Christmas party at the magic kingdom!! His first time at the magic kingdom, he loves to camp there but I know this will be his fav. trip. I can't wait to take him he's going to have a blast. My mom is going with us and she told me that she can't wait to see him there just like she did with me when I was 5. I can't believe we have been going every year for a week at Christmas since I was 5. CRAZY!! Our house is all ready for Christmas but we are not. LOL We still have to pick up a few things when in Orlando. Jason is doing good he just took over the Chief of Umpires for our baseball field. So after the new year we will still be busy but he loves it and Hayden gets to play ball for free that's always a plus if he wants to play. As for me I'm good lost 7lbs in a month (GO ME) I love working out again. My sugar has got down I hope but March I will be off the meds. and about 30 lbs less. LOL We time to feed Hayden breakfast and get ready for little gym. Hope everyone is doing good. HUGS AMANDA

No comments: