12/23/2007

Mickey Trip

Well we got home yesterday from our trip. We had a blast taking Hayden to the Magic Kingdom for the first time. We took him on the haunted Manson for his first ride at first we though he was going to cry but he loved it and has been talking about the ghost trying to come home with us. LOL We did pooh and it's a small world. Watching the Christmas parade, which was great with all the lights. The castle was beautiful with all the lights on it. My mom and dad went with us and loved seeing Hayden take every thing in. He's been so funny about his trip to Mickey world he will talk your ear off about it non stop. LOL That's really the only big thing we did why we were there. Me and Jason did some shopping for Christmas. We took Hayden to the camp fire with chip and dale one night, went on a hay right one night and got to sleep in every day but Sat. It was great. The people who put up Christmas lights did a great job with there camp sites. I took lots of pic's of the lights. Over all this was my fav. trip to Disney. I loved seeing Hayden's face when he saw something new this is the first year he really got into everything. So much fun. Well I'm uploading pic's let me know if u would like to see (I have dial up so it's going to take forever LOL) I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and I wish u many blessings. Hugs Amanda

No comments: