1/25/2008
Our World update
Hey everyone, I was going to stop in why I had the time and update on the family and me. Things are going good. We had a great holiday been very busy with Christmas and in laws being in town. Hayden is going great, loving his two days of pre-school. He always ask me "mommy is today school day" LOL lets just hope he like "real" school. Jason is good he's doing a lot with the baseball park, with work and that he stays on the go a lot. As for me I'm doing good, I just got cleared to try for another baby. My sugars are doing great and I have lost 12 lbs since Nov. I'm baby sitting my niece now all the time, 5 days a week from 6:20 tell about 4. It's fun gets me ready for having two of my own. We also are getting a camper next week-first of Feb. We are looking forward to getting it and start planing some weekend get away's. I know we are going off in May for a our 5th anniversary and April. I'm still looking in to the state parks in FL and GA for us to take a few weekend trips to. We love to camp and it makes it fun when I have your own place (camper) and can go were u want. Well other then that not much else going on in our world. Hope everyone is doing good. Hugs Love ya all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment