9/30/2008

ok Tricia this is for you

1) I married Jason after only talking to him on line for 3 months and only seeing him 2 times. He's the love of my life.

2) I come from a while off family

3) I have lived in the same town my hole life and will never move but would love to see all the states before I kill over. LOL

4) I have been to NY and loved it I want to go back again in the next few years.

5) I know all the shows on Disney by there song sad I know, that's what happens when ya have kids. LOL

6) I'm in love with big trucks and fast cars. My dad just got a fast as hell car, I'm in love. A fast car and big truck is about the only thing i would leave my husband for. LMAO

No comments: