1/06/2009
Past me` a DRINK please
ok so I really should blog more. Today started off ok as good as it can with PMS around. I have both the girls today and Hayden is at school, just a normal day in my life. Well I'm getting ready for nap time after Hayden leaves for school, one baby goes down for a nap the other wants to play ok whatever. So nap time over well nap time for baby two comes, I'm getting ready to make me some pizza for an early lunch, I take everything in the oven out, turn it on and walk away to find out why the dogs are going crazy out side. The tree guy is at my door, now keep in mind I have a crying baby who needs a nap and two dogs going crazy plus the oven is on. I'm talking to the guy over crying and dogs and calling my mom for this guy. Off the phone guy gone, I walk in to put my pizza in and smell something, well I forgot to look in the very back of the oven a bag of chips cooking away in the oven. So I get the cleaned up No pizza for me today and the baby down for a nap the other one a cup and some food put the dogs away for now and I need a drink and it's only 11:00am. I hope the rest of my day/week is not like this by the end of the week I will need more wine. I think I'm going to pack up the kids after Hayden gets home and go get me and big fat hamburger and the kids lunch. I'm done cooking for the day. Pray I make it the rest of the week. LOL Yesterday it was coffee today it's pizza and chips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment