Ok so I was up last night think always a bad thing for me. LOL I'm coming up with new rules for me for 2009.
1. DON'T LET FAMILY WALK ALL OVER ME.
Don't get me wrong I like my family but I'm sick of walking on eggs sells and trying to make everyone happy and trying not to make people mad b/c little Amanda always does something wrong in some of my family's eyes all the time. I'M NOT 16 ANY MORE GET OVER IT.
2. MAKE MY BOYS # 1
I need to start doing more thing for and with my boys, It's always I worry about other people kids and forgot I have a family of my own. So this year it will be more time with my boys and do more things with them and not everyone else's kids
3. MORE TIME WITH FRIENDS
I think I have forgot how to be a friend and I forgot what some of my friends look like. SORRY.
4. TRY NEW THINGS
I really need to start trying new things and break out of Amanda's world (as Jason calls it. LOL) and get out there more. So who wants to do something new. LOL
and last.
5. GET OVER THINGS.
I have this thing that I think to much and then things make me mad, life to short for that. I need to get over things
So that's my new rules help me keep to them please. This week working on getting over stuff. LOVE YA ALL HUGS
1/20/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment