1/21/2009

COLD!!!!!!!

What is up with this my feet are like ice, I don't like cold and I'm over it already. I know people are -14 but your use to that. LOL Jason loves the cold but he's also from KS so he's use to it. I got a lot done today, made a list for my party, made some call, took a cat nap, and made a list for the store next week. I also got to talk to Hayden teacher a little more today about how he's doing. He's doing ok but not ready to start Kindergarten so we are going to do one more year of VPK I have to pay for it but that's no big deal b/c I want him to be ready. He's not going to be 5 tell July so he will be young if he were to start. We are happy doing VPK again, and work with him over the summer since he will not be in anything but little gym camp. His teacher said to get some work books and other tools and work with him an hour a day over the summer. He will also have the some teacher for VPK next school year as he does now so that help a lot she will know how and what he needs to work on. So, that's the plan for my little man. Today was a good day for me I feel good and got things done. Hope everyone had a good day to if not here a HUG for ya and keep warm. Love ya Laters :) :)

No comments: